Keep Education Teaching Jobs
Keep Education is a place where teachers find the best teaching jobs and where schools find the best teachers.
Keep Education supplies dedicated, trained teaching staff across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas since 2001. Our team draws from a wealth of experience working in education recruitment – both for teachers, teaching assistants, nursery school teachers and adult education specialists. We’re experts at matching educators and employers – bringing the best candidates to the best-suited teaching jobs. Register with Keep Education whether you are looking for a primary, secondary, assistant or adult education teaching job or if you are looking to fill a teaching vacancy.
Whether you’re a teacher with a long career, a newly certified teacher, or someone looking for more information – register with us and let us match you with a great role. We have job openings for French, Geography, Maths, Art, Spanish, Theatre teachers and much more.
As a teacher, register with Keep Education and we’ll contact you for a meeting with one of our exceptional recruiters.
As a school/employer, rest-assured that a teacher can enter Keep Education’s database only after being fully vetted and interviewed by one of our highly experienced education consultants.
Keep Education is for Teachers! Sign up/Log in to view school vacancies which match your qualifications, talents and interests. Applying for a teaching job is easy through our site – we’re here to assist with your application, interview and placement. Keep Education exists to ensure both teacher and school are the best fit, the right fit and the longest-lasting fit.
Getting a teaching job is easy with the right recruiter – we’ll meet with you, review your CV, give notes, tips and support on your cover letter, materials and more. We place numerous recent PGCE graduates into dream jobs and can/have helped a number of seasoned teachers find a better fit for their talents, skills and vision.
Our roles are numerous and varied – ranging from students of all age groups and all subjects. Register today to join the Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire’s most-trusted and best teacher recruitment agency.
Keep Education is for Schools! Sign up/Log in to view the ideal candidates for your available teaching jobs.
As nursery, primary and secondary school teachers recruitment specialist – we connect the best, broadest and most versatile selection of scholastic talent throughout Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire – Luton, Bedford, St. Albans, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Hitchen, Great Wymondley all have successful teaching placements from Keep Education.
Our agency is also a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, exceeding all relevant standards.
Supply teachers are issued with strict guidelines to ensure both they and the school get the most out of every teaching job placement. We provide enthusiastic, talented and skilled educators to our partnered schools.
- Teach where possible, rather than simply supervise
- Use their placement within the school to show how a fresh start with a new member of staff can offer students new opportunities
- Integrate themselves as much as possible within the school, learning names and establishing a rapport with staff and pupils alike
In addition all teachers are required to meet strict standards of quality. Teachers must:
- Stay fully up-to-date on National Curriculum issues and their subject specialism
- Teach their classes or supervise effectively, as required by the school
- Prepare lessons within the work schedules laid down by the school or teach ready-prepared lessons
- Have relevant and appropriate materials available for use on emergency bookings in the primary sector
- Mark any written work that has been completed by primary classes before leaving at the end of each day
- Mark work in secondary schools (except single day placements)
- Maintain a professional standard of dress
- Behave in a professional manner, abiding at all times by school standards and policies
- Provide break/playground cover where they are replacing a colleague who was scheduled for that duty
- Carry out any reasonable requests made by the school
To get a supply teacher, teaching assistant or register a permanent vacancy please contact us.
Meet The Team
Herts & Bucks Consultant
Beds & London Consultant